Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Boys Over Flowers



Boys over Flowers. F4. Quite famous a long year before. May be all of you still remeber the Taiwanese series; Meteor Garden. It really well known series. Poor me, i’m never watched it. May a couple of episodes. But it doesnt attract me.


I dont really know why i dont watched it. May be my televisions is not really working or i dont have free time when the series was broadcasted. Ignore the reason, because i always late to watch something. I’m not someone who is always follow the up to date trend. On other hand, i love the old one.


Stop that. I just try to download some story from sars fansub. Then i download this Boys over Flowers. But, it was Japanese called Hana Yori Dango. One friend told me about the similar of thet with meteor garden. Really i dont know at first. However, its really fun. I got download the full all nine episodes.


Then, my friend told me about the Boys over Flower Korean version. Then i just go to watched it. I watched it online through the website call My Soju. A website that gathers a lot of asian drama and film. Quite fun. But its long. 25 episodes. I just finish until 16. Then my holiday is end.


However, what a good thing is i just finish watching a film of Hana Yori Dango. I just love watching it. Cant deny i really love Japan’s story compare to Korean. May be with a limited time its can give much of things. And also it has some sense of humor, romance, action, drama and so on. Mix to make a nice story.


I’m trying to download the Hana Yori Dango 2. But, its not an easy one. My internet connection not really work on it. May be i just can finish it next year.




0 comments: