Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2019

The anxiety

I just back from attending a training on lay counselor.

During the program, we have to answer few quizzes.

One of them was the level of our mental health.

I got worst for my anxiety and moderate for stress and depression.

And I was the only on got the worst score in the room.

I think I am fine.

But, I know I don't really can function well.

I leave my workspace messy.

I forget a lot of things.

I am disappointed with my self that I can't be as efficient I should be.

Or as perfect as I should be.

Sometimes I feel useless.

I can't do simple things and I don't know what to do.

I sleep for 6 hours or more but I still feel tired when wake up.

And when I am thinking about everything I started to cry.

Crying without knowing the reason why.

I can't off the lamp when sleep at night because I am afraid I can't wake up at the right time.

I worried to sleep at midday because I am afraid people will call me about important things.

I keep checking my phone if anything happen.

I don't know if I really need to seek help from professional

I want to quit my job but I always afraid.

Afraid that I can't do any better in other job.

Afraid that I don't have money to support my family.

Afraid that others who replace me will take opportunity for their own good.

Maybe I really need to find help.



0 comments: