Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Diet Program

I have embarked a challenge to stop drinking sugary drinks for 7 days started 22nd July last month.

It was the hardest week because I basically consume sugary drinks everyday. Therefore, I ate a lot of rice and sweets food.

After the week, I don't feel sugary drinks tasty anymore.

Alhamdulillah, I broke the 12 years bad habit (I started drink sweet drinks after I stop my silat training during secondary school).

I continue the challenge for weekdays and I only drink moderately sugary drinks on weekend which I only drink when I found no plain water available.

My weight not reduce for the first and second week, it even increase because I eat a lot to replace the sugary drinks that I refuse.

So, I started to do exercise which no avail because it's not reduce my weight but it can control my stress. It's good, but not enough to get my target to lose weight.

Then, I begin to calculate my calories intake. I have to take less than 1300 calories everyday. Obviously, I can't follow everyday, but I limit only 2 days for the cheat days a week.

Alhamdulillah, I lost around 3 kg when I started on July 22.

I write this post to make sure, I will keep focusing on my goal; to take care of my health, to eat healthy food, to exercise regularly and to lose more weights 💪🧘.



0 comments: