Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

The remedy

I have been thinking whether I need to seek help from professional or not.

If I want to find a professional, who I can trust with all my story of life?

I don't know who. I can always tell my best friend but I know I will not tell everything.

The only thing that I can trust is Allah.

Maybe, just maybe I will find help from Him.

In my busy life, I always forgot about Him.

I care and depend so much on people and I forgot that Allah care more about me and I can depend on Him.

So, I will try to do this 4 remedies:

1. Zikir every chance I have
2. Pray early time with sunat rawatib prayer
3. Read Quran (Al-Waqiah, Al-Mulk, 10 verses of beginning and end of Al-Kahfi)
4. Qiamullail (where I can talk and do my consultation with Allah)

I should try this first. Hopefully, I will get better.


0 comments: