Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The sleepless night

Yes, I got sleep. I just make it early and I can't sleep anymore.

I got headache, stomachache and I don't feel good inside my body.

I swallowed a few of pill, reading book and I am not getting better.

I cried, missing someone that I should forget. But, it's not easy.

So, I got up, take a shower and pray.

Go downstairs and drink some fibre, hopefully my stomach will get better.

And grab the milk from the fridge and take a mug back to my bedroom.

I should write my novel. But, I am so lazy.

So, I just continue again to watch House of Cards.

It's reminded me of my favorite TV show when I am young, the West Wing.

It's like a dejavu because now I am working at the west wing of the Prime Minister's building.

I don't know if I was indulge in politic since my young age. But, I do love it. Although, I seem don't really care about it sometimes.

But, I still can't sleep. And I need to wake early this morning to go to work.


0 comments: