Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

some busy days...

its getting late now..but, i've a lot to tell...so, just take few minute writing this entri...

Yesterday, i'm quite busy with some assignment, a presentation at afternoon and the role play task at night. However, Alhamdulillah, its had done very well. Thank God for His kindness to make my path easier.

Today, i plan to jog after subuh, but i woke quite late and i want to continue finishing my lab report which still not complete yet. So, i cancel my intention for jogging and finish the report. But, it was a tough work, from as early 7 in the morning, i just finished it thirty minute before ten, and i've class at ten. Thus, in less than thirty minute i hurriedly prepare myself to the class. Alhamdulillah, i'm still on time, plus, i've some time to ve my breakfast with 'popia'. However, i'm still not quite satisfy eith my lab report. But, its all i could do. Hope, i will not get the low mark for it. Pray for it...

I think i've to sleep now..see next time..

0 comments: