Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my thought...

Love... I thought I ve fall in love.. but,its wrong.. i just have been trapped in feeling... Sometimes, I felt regret by knowing him.. if could, I want to turn back the time and never start the friendship... but, it was happened.. no turning back now.. I should look forward and thinking of new life... I will never blame anyone.. neither him nor me,myself.. I took all this as fate.. as trial that Allah give to me.. yeah, to increase my faith... to increase my love to Him..

I really thought I am in love... I ve started to think about dream and future.. but I admit.. I still feel guilty.. I talked to my friends.. I knew, how guilty I am... But, it is not easy to stop, to forget.. but, it is not me to put off... I will try.. I will make it... because I truly realize.. my love only one.. that is Allah...

0 comments: