Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2019

The Thirty

While reading Pilgrimage, I keep thinking to make a journey by myself.

Therefore, I can meet new people, learn new things and have courage to become a new person.

But, I just kept reading, thinking and wondering of all the circumstances that might be appeared in the journey while lying on the comfort bed in the 3 star hotel at the middle of Kuala Lumpur (I can see the summit of KL Tower and KLCC from it - so, it is quite close to city center)

And I cried without reason, and praying Allah will show me the best path to take.

Suddenly, the door opens and someone I do know but don't really know appeared.

I know her but we never talk. And she told me she messaged me with no reply. (Whoever got my reply is so lucky, and if I messaged you first, yes, I love you 😜)

God is answering my prayer. I told her about things that she didn't know and she was telling me about things that I have no idea of.

Yes, I learned about Freddy Mercury and Queen. I am laughing at myself to think I am now thirty and just aware about it.

That's a good prayer right and when Allah answer it means it is good for me. Learning about a rock band may not have any benefit for me.

But, if I have no idea about that kind of general knowledge, how about the other important knowledge that I don't know yet?

That becomes a sign to keep believing that Allah will always guide me if I am praying for Him to guide me. Which I always forget.

A sign to keep believing the prayer that He is not answering yet, is a guidance for me to lead a good life as long as I keep praying for the right cause.

Since I am on my comfort bed. Imagine a journey alone with a new companion.

*And with a knock, He answered everything.*

Yes, I am thirty and I know nothing without Allah's will.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10218680701264572&id=1109689110

0 comments: